Friday, July 30, 2010

this is what happens when i'm left alone, all by myself.

feeling very, very stupid.
everyone is moving on, while i just stay put.
like i'm on a different timeline with others.

doing ib is one thing.
having to face people who are pacing forward faster than me
makes me hate myself all over again.
adding to this, my "incapable-to-sit down-and focus-in-class-without-sleeping" syndrome keeps bugging my sheer intention to really get what i'm supposed to be listening to in class.
instead, i get dizzier for every class that i slept in
and
ended up becoming much more blur than before i entered class.

and now, me.
i don't seem to know why,
but i just tend to lure my soul and mind to thinking that
my life is all messed up, eventhough the fact that it is not.
everything is fine, everything is okay.
but i think too much.no, seriously.
i care about too much unnecessary stuff.
and when i'm down with thinking all these,
i'll just bug people.
people whom i know would help me whenever i'm in a pinch.
but i just bug too much.
to an extent where i just feel.....



...pathetic.



why does it have to hard to forget eventhough there's nothing much to remember?
why do i need to be this sad when i can just get rid of all this nonsense from my head?

this pattern or cycle of feeling is just repetitive. and is highly dangerous. in a week or two, or less, i'll end up being like this again. and this is even when i already know all the answers to all of my questions and problems so far.

i guess life is a game.with no cheat codes.where people play based on their best interests of winning and enjoying the journey of winning itself.



*seyes rse sgt bodoh ryte now.mind you,
ak x penah emo,
just xde mood at times.
nie la kdg2 hasil moodless attack,
a post full of pure crap.

1 comment:

ahmad fahmi said...

my dear acap

tenangkan hati...banyakkan ingat Allah & istighfar
luahkan everything to whom u believe as best friends
jangan tension2 sgt, nanti keje x jalan langsung ek

aku doakan yang terbaik untuk ko

=)